Do You Twitter?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY - NO RISK?

Can you really double your money almost for free? People were almost doing just that for 9 months with 12DailyPRO, and it would have continued just fine had Stormpay not gone haywire. So you can ALMOST double your money with ALMOST no risk.

But I'm going to see that, barring interruption, you will double an initial test buy of up to $10 on your first cycle at the new Paid Autosurf company below.

For a very limited period of time, I will genuinely see that, as my referral, you will DOUBLE YOUR MONEY on the latest greatest autosurf to hit the net as described below. That's how much I believe in it. It's like the NEW 12DAILYPRO but with NO STORMPAY to mess things up!!!



When you make a test run of only $10, you will, barring unforeseeable catastrophe, realize a return of $15.40 in 14 days for a profit of $5.40. But it won't stop there. When you send me notification that your 1st cycle is over, and I verify your 1st cycle test buy, I will pay you up to an additional $4.60 so that $10 of your initial test buy will have become $20.
This Offer Is About As Close To Getting FREE MONEY As It Gets!!!
Let me explain something very important first:

I am a businessman, and I am a business man with a conscience. I genuinely aim to honor all obligations, however, I reserve the right to invoke what some call "The God Clause" and I do this because in every crowd there often exists one or two people who try to beat the system and ruin a good thing for sincere, honest people like you and me. As a marketer, I have more posititve raving testimonials than anyone I know so my intentions are truly on the up and up but I must always reserve the right to protect myself from such dishonest people. Believe me, you reading this, if you are genuine of intent, you will get paid on your 1st cycle earnings on your initial test buy of $10 and have absolutely nothing to worry about regarding me honoring my end of the deal.

Add to that, I'm limiting the offer to $10 test buy so no one has to really risk a lot to gain confidence that this works!! This is also to give those of you with little, or no, experience the confidence to try out this industry which has not yet even reached its peak! Feel free to put more in above and beyond what my DOUBLE YOUR MONEY offer covers, it's up t you! I have!

So here's the rules.

1) I am limiting this to 25 people.
2) I may consider extending this on a case by case basis.
3) Each person may take advantage of this only one time.
4) I will pay you the difference between what you EARN and double your initial test buy so that you end up with double your initial test buy (remember, this is for initial test buys up to $10).
5) Payment from me to you is by Paypal or EMO. (Engage Does Not Use Paypal.)
6) I will even consider creative solutions such as giving you a piece of software valued at much, much more than your earnings if you prefer.
7) This is as close to FREE MONEY, RISK-FREE as it gets!!
8) The offer to double your money is predicated on the fact that you finish your initial cycle and are paid by the autosurf company so that my contribution amounts to no more than an additional $4.60 under any circumstances.

As funny as it sounds, I am about to go autosurf right now and earn 11% today on my original investment. They say they don't guarantee earnings just to protect themselves, understandably, but they ARE paying, and they ARE going strong. Now, the best time to get in is EARLY and early is NOW!

(UPDATE - Only 9 Openings Left.)

Click the button and upgrade now. If you need help with setup, they have a KILLER FORUM and I also offer to answer any of your questions at BLOGMAIL AT SAM-FREEDOM.COM - remember, you must be my referral for this offer so check that SAM FREEDOM is your referral after you signup. Otherwise, you'll just earn $15.40 from a $10 investment and not the $20 result I illustrated.

KEEP THIS LAST THING IN MIND.

AFTER YOU CASH OUT YOUR FIRST CYCLE. YOU CAN LET IT RIDE AND CONTINUE EARNING ON THAT NEW AMOUNT! WITH MY OFFER AND THEIR OFFER COMBINED, YOU'LL BE PLAYING WITH OPM (OTHER PEOPLES' MONEY) IN NO TIME AT ALL! NOT A BAD OFFER, HUH?! LOL!

Click This Button to See It All for Yourself, and I'll Look for You There,
SECOND OPTION:
If you already know you want to invest more than $10, I'll refund 50% of the first referral fee. So if you want, be like me and bang it in big right from the start.
Your friend in business,
Sam Freedom
PS. Contact me once joined, and/or with questions at
at Blogmail AT Sam-Freedom.Com

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey -
Love the video! I'm taking you up on your offer - I just signed up as user# 5416, hppenterprises, with a test spend of $10.00 - I'll contact you when I "cashout".

Checkout my E-Business Podcast if you get a chance:
E-Business Podcast & Journal

Sam Freedom said...

You've got it, amigo. I'm extending it case by case, response has been overwhelming. Thirty-one people in 36 hours. It's because everything about Engage is strong and has great momentum. Now, let us pray...! lol

Anyways, look forward to hearing from you.

Sam

CBern said...

FYI my company sets up thousands of corporations for clients.

We have nothing to do with the operation of 12Daily Pro or LifeClicks LLC

Go here:

www.companiesinc.com/12dailypro/

Sincerely,
Kevin Wessell
CEO

Sam Freedom said...

Gotcha Mike,

Thanks for the notification. I've already emailed you. You should be getting news of my new offer. If not, it's in one my latest articles titled something pretty obvious like "50% back.." etc.

Thanks again,
Sam

Anonymous said...

Egold has blocked Tingerinvest