Do You Twitter?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Former 12DailyPRO Members Earn $500 Per Day Here!

"Finally, the long awaited launch date for the 1StepSystem has been announced! Emails and phone calls have been pouring in at an unbelievable volume all day as a result of this exciting news." The announcement was made today in a posting to all members of the 1StepSystem According to the announcement, which was posted on the Member's Home Page of the "1-StepSystem's Virtual Back Office," Rod Stinson and Chris Koehl were quoted as saying, "Our expectations for growth have been abundantly exceeded. No doubt, big things ahead for all of us, we’ve only just laid the foundations for massive growth to follow. Our official Launch of the 1StepSystem begins on March 20th.

Although the 1StepSystem opened its doors to the public on January 14, 2006, the thousands of members who have already joined have only been able to earn income on their first level. Officially launching will now give members the opportunity to earn a lot more money. The pay plan will turn into what is technically known as an "Aussie 2up." Rod Stinson & Chris Koehl, CoFounders of the 1StepSystem, are being hailed by industry experts. They are the hottest duo in this space, with incredible track records. Chris Koehl created the online marketing systems for Xango, Oasis Wellness Network, Pro-Step, SeaSilver, LifeForce International, Mannatech, My Golden Leads.com, Best Leads.com, Precision MLM.com and Credit Secrets Bible .com to name a few. Rod Stinson was rated as "One of the Top 20 Network Marketers in the World," and has built Multi-Million dollar MLM organizations, with hundreds of thousands of people in his downlines.

Being on the inside track, Chris knew the pitfalls of MLM businesses. "Sometimes the problem was the product being marketed, sometimes it was the pay plan, sometimes it was the owners or administrators of my system, and sometimes it was all three. Needless to say it was frustrating. I spent years perfecting my online system but could never find the right business model to plug it into…then…Rod Called. You know, sometimes you know, when you know. 5 minutes into our conversation I began to get goose bumps, the idea Rod had was exactly what my system needed to be married to--and by doing so, all the previous challenges would be eliminated."

Rod & Chris wanted to build an organization where finally, those that have been unsuccessful with network marketing over the years, could finally have the chance to become extremely successful. They wanted to give back, and by doing so, are currently paying out the highest percentage of any other company in the history of the network marketing industry. For every $597 sale that occurs, $500 gets paid directly to the sponsor. That's an unheard of 83.7% Payout with a 2-UP Downline!. And, there's No Selling involved! This is Passive Income at its finest. The price isn't exorbitant and out of reach for most people like the other companies out there. The prospect is directed to a website, where they sign up for the Free 37 Minute Teleseminar. This is held live, Monday - Friday, 6:27pm (PST) / 8:27pm (CST) / 9:27pm (EST). And guess who hosts the Teleseminar? You guessed it, none other than Rod Stinson himself.

For those who can't attend for whatever reason, an email will automatically be generated with a link to the previous night's recorded Free Teleseminar.

"I don't even need to communicate with my prospects, and they send me $500 directly into my account," says Dawn Henderson. "On my first sale, I practically made back all the money I initially laid out, and I did that in less than an hour after I joined."

Laura Goodman said, "I have tried so many other MLM & Network Marketing opportunities and had always failed. This is the first time I have ever had success at it, and it's the least I've ever had to work."

According to David Track, "I would easily pay $500 for the "ultimate marketer tool box" which consists of proprietary software and other marketing tools designed to help increase sales in any business, whether online or off. Being the owner of an invention marketing company, it has already helped us immensely in our marketing efforts, and has also assisted me in rapidly growing the 1StepSystem business. In fact, I am already earning more with the 1StepSystem then I do at my own company, and I started 1/28/06!"

Contact: Sam Freedom
978-927-1555

Or, SignUp And Become An Associate:
1StepSystem - Earn $500/Day Virtually on Autopilot!

And Attend Tonight's Free Live 37 Minute Teleseminar:
1StepSystem 37 Minute Seminar!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


No comments: